Our policy is to provide a safe working environment, free of hazards, and to provide adequate safety devices and all required training to employees. It is our goal to create safety awareness among our employees so that each individual understands that he or she has the ultimate responsibility to work safely. Unsafe work practices by an individual can often lead to accidents, even in a safe working environment. It is our goal to eliminate both unsafe practices and conditions that cause losses.
Further, it shall be the policy of our company to:
- Comply with federal, state and/or local regulations governing the workplace.
- Take expedient action to correct or isolate unsafe conditions or work practices.
- Promote safety awareness.
- Hold each employee accountable for his or her individual responsibility for safety.
- Encourage our employees to inform their supervisor immediately when unsafe conditions are present without fear of reprisal.
- Take every reasonable precaution to ensure that employees can accomplish the safe completion of assigned tasks.
We operate with the philosophy that quality, safety and productivity work alongside and complement each other, not get in the way of one another. Compliance with the company health and safety program is necessary at all times.